What do I say?

Loving someone means having never saying Thank you?

Ok, Eric Segal said something slightly different, but having spent a lifetime on mushy romances, I  do think that sometimes, it is such an inadequate think to say.

But then what do you say to the one who drops everything to stay back and make Palak tortillas with the kids while you fly away?

To the one who reads instructions off the carton, to bake a cake on my birthday?

To the one who believes in me even after knowing me so well?

To the one--ahem--who actually does not like me writing my thoughts on a blog..so I am not getting any mushier...

Just wanted to find a better way to say Thank You!


Comments

  1. Awww! That is the sweetest post, HM :) I am sure 'the one--ahem--who actually does not like me writing my thoughts on a blog' - will love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's so sweet. We demand pics of the cake and the tortilla :)

    And Oh I have one like that too - 'dnt write on the blog' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smitha-Not sure that the one...has read it yet! Hope he doesn't mind this once

    Swaram: Good. So you understand-and you would also understand why I still write ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment