In Absentia

It's been so long..


That I found the time and space and the mood and the keyboard all together...


I've missed blogging. But there was almost something else to do. 


And then the time was wrong. I even wrote a post, only to delete it in fifteen minutes because it was just a reflection of rocky times. Not something I would like to keep as a permanent reminder of these times.


So I just decided to wait till things are better and start all over again.


And when will that be?
Let's just wait and see!

Comments

  1. Oh I do feel like that sometimes. I just dnt feel like jotting down those stupid happenings lest I throw a glance upon them sometime and feel bored or just nt-like-me.
    Hope u r bk to ur cheery self soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so know what you mean! I am going through a similar phase. Don't feel like blogging at a time like this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swaram: Thanks for understanding. I too hope I have cheery notes to write about-soon!

    Smitha: Oh I hope you are out of this phase soon. Some "down" times are inevitable, but we mustn't let them pull us down for long. Easier said than done-I know!
    Still lets try :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment